Field Tech 1 (IC)
PropertyWorx is immediately hiring outstanding Field Technicians to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity with the fastest growing property services company in the Cincinnati area.
Typical Work Day / Responsibilities / Reports To:
As a Field Technician, you will perform a variety of light maintenance and repairs to residential properties with a focus on:
- other duties will depend on skill level and progression
- Adhering to project plans as described by the Field Service Lead or as communicated through the work order.
Location / Travel / Environment:
- Contract position, with the possibility to convert to FT employee if desired.
- Remote, work from home, travel to/from job sites around greater Cincinnati area to south Dayton.
- Work schedule is typically Monday-Friday, and as needed.
- Our properties are mostly quality residential (single-family and apartments) properties in safe neighborhoods. There will be a mix of tenant-occupied homes as well as vacant properties.
- Tactful, service-oriented, and efficient communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Highly detailed-oriented
- Independent worker needing little supervision to stay on task
- Competent and comfortable with technology, we love apps and so will you
- Ability to adapt to growth and changing business environments
- Strong knowledge of the Cincinnati area
- Impeccable integrity and ethics
- Able to respond to after-hours emergency calls as part of a rotation
- Willing to be on board with a TEAM mentality
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma, GED, Trade/Technical Training
- Reliable transportation
- OSHA certified or willing to attend training paid for by the company
- Solid references
- Must pass background screenings
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive hourly pay + bonus depending on skill and experience. Our compensation promises to be aggressive for the position.
- Performance is evaluated based on KPIs and data, not just someone's opinion.
- Opportunity for advancement with an industry leader and rapidly growing company
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to any status protected by federal, state, or local law.